ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of Evans Head Business & Community Incorporated will be held on the premises of the Sandbar Restaurant (Surf Club), 1 Captain Cook Dr, Evans Head on Wednesday 13th December 2023.
Registration 5.30pm – Meeting to commence 6 pm. Please RSVP below for staffing purposes.
The following positions form the executive committee of the Evans Head Business & Community Chamber Incorporated.
(7) Committee persons
All positions are voluntary and an opportunity for elected members to contribute in many ways. Nominations close Wednesday 6th December 2023 (Nominate below).
The next Evans Head Business & Community Chamber General Meeting is
AGM: WEDNESDAY 13th DEC 2023
Registration from 5:30pm (6pm start)
@ Sandbar Restaurant, Evans Head Surf Club,
1 Captain Cook Dr, Evans Head
Our General Meetings are a local networking opportunity for both businesses and like-minded community members.
Get involved and take an active part in the future of Evans Head.
EVANS HEAD BUSINESS & COMMUNITY CHAMBER
“To develop and encourage a network of business and community members that work together to promote and grow a sustainable future that preserves our unique community and natural places while growing and diversifying our local economy”
• Promote Evans Head as a commercial and retail centre and feature our members products and services through social media and other platforms.
• Facilitate and manage the destination marketing for Evans Head through a multi-platform strategy on behalf of its members.
• Present forums and meetings where members can network to share ideas and opinions.
• Advocate on behalf of our members on community issues and economic development to all three levels of Government.
• Encourage a healthy and positive community spirit by supporting community groups and sporting clubs through promotion and appropriate projects.